BRPA Membership Benefits
Business for members of the Blue Ridge Parkway Association develops through a two-step process: First, the Association attracts visitors to travel the Parkway. Second, it steers them to the members' businesses along the Parkway to satisfy their travel and recreational needs.
The Association helps attract vacationers to the Parkway area by distributing more than one million Parkway information pieces each year in addition to this website, a new mobile phone app and mobile website.
Print, Web, & Mobile For One Rate
Membership includes presence on 3 platforms (print, web, and mobile) for one rate, with a range of additional opportunities to increase exposure on each medium.
In print, the Blue Ridge Parkway Directory & Travel Planner:
- is the only travel publication of its kind distributed exclusively along the Blue Ridge Parkway at all visitor centers and concession facilities.
- 350,000 copies are printed each year and fully distributed
- distribution includes:
- all North Carolina and Virginia state welcome centers
- most mountain area visitor information centers
- AAA offices across the U.S. and Canada
- and by mail to visitors
- is the #1 search result for “Blue Ridge Parkway” keyword searches on all major search engines.
- more than 1 million visits last year
- includes an Interactive Map tool that allows visitors to association members' locations in relation to the Blue Ridge Parkway
On mobile, the Blue Ridge Parkway - Travel Planner mobile app and mobile website:
- more than 20,000 downloads so far and growing!
- FREE for download on iPhone and Android devices
- developed in cooperation with the Blue Ridge Parkway - National Park Service
- mobile app content is accessible with or without a cell phone signal
- mobile website is available to all mobile users with a data connection using the content, look, and feel of the mobile app
Networking, News, and Opportunities Exclusive to Members
- The BRPA newsletter includes Blue Ridge Parkway news, regional opportunities, and Association updates.
- BRPA promotes the Blue Ridge Parkway region and BRPA members directly to AAA in the U.S. and Canada through visits with counselors, newsletters, a yearly familiarization tour, and more.
- BRPA membership meetings held in varying geographical regions along the Parkway offer a chance to meet and make new friends in the travel industry. Opportunities for networking with industry peers at BRPA meetings is invaluable, and members are strongly encouraged to attend!
Join the one of the most requested and trusted sources of Blue Ridge Parkway information in print, online, and now mobile.
Join right now using the online membership application: www.blueridgeparkway.org/join.